Water, PVP, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Rhus Semialata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum (Sacred Lotus) Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Cosmos Bipinnatus Callus Culture Extract, Nymphaea Alba (White Water Lily) Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Saccharomyces/Caragana Sinica Root Ferment Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Methyl Acetate, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Fragrance
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
|Imported from:||South Korea|
|Quantity per box:||100|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
Reviews provided by YesStyle.com verified buyers.
HannahReally niceJuly 6, 2020I heard that people say this product hurts. This is one of my favorite mask, I did not feel much pain and it just feels really fresh when i peel it off. It does help clean my skin.
JosephineAwesome!June 27, 2020Got this for my little sister and she loves it. Great for the pores! We did notice some gunk when we peeled it off our noses. Quite satisfying
DavinaRepeat purchaseJune 23, 2020I’ve ordered another having had twice already I haven’t had any discomfort and long as keep away from my eyebrows it doesn’t sting at all. Feel so much cleaner and feel it’s a great start prior to other cleansing with a mud mask the next night
Taylaexactly what I want from a peel off maskJune 9, 2020I love this! it’s the best peel off mask I’ve ever used, it really sticks to you face and is very satisfying to pull off. I shave my face so it isn’t really painful to pull off although if you don’t it will hurt a lot. it really gets your blackheads and makes your skin feel nice and smooth. I highly recommend!
ChristinaFun for me and my boyfriendMay 30, 2020Got my boyfriend to try this with me, we both had fun and it honestly doesn’t hurt in my opinion (and his). It cleaned our pores out and worked like it said it would!
KarolinaawesomeMay 29, 2020This mask works well on oily/combination skin. My skin felt very fresh and clean after use.
Feel free to use my code for 10% off your order- N36MPD
♡Bella♡love itMay 13, 2020peel is amazing and really does get my white heads and black heads out. its strong and leaves my skin so soft. I've ordered 2 and will order more when I run out. highly recommend
EmilyBought on video recommendationMay 13, 2020Heard that it was super tough on blackheads. Although I have not used it yet, I would recommend watching Kennie JD's video reviewing this product on youtube.
Ivettehell pore for realMay 2, 2020really strong mask! has a lot of adherence and tugs the skin. a bit painful, not recommended on acne or very sensitive skin. will leave your pores really clear!
Natashuseful mask.April 23, 2020it worked really well but you need a substantial amout to get the small pimples out of the skin. love it and will buy a new one.
DaisylindaHELl they got that right hahaApril 23, 2020This is mask is so good!! BUT it can hurt ( I have a high pain tolerance so that says something) if you have a lot of clogged pores (me). The results are so good ! it even took out most of the stubborn blackheads on my nose.
1) shave your face BEFORE applying. (trust me it will hurt less.
2) If you're only going to do your nose apply a hot towel on your nose or steam your nose before so your pores are open it will help get the stubborn black/whiteheads out easier with minimal pain.
3) I know some people have clogged up pores on the side of there nose and there cheeks however DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET THIS TO CLOSE TO YOUR EYES to close meaning the area just above your cheeks ( smile and look at were the apples of your cheeks start only apply it there). the skin there is super fragile and THIN and it HURTS when you try and peel the mask of like the skin wil Just like not wanna come of the mask lol so be careful.
4) I don't know if it's recommended to was your face afterwards but I do and I use cold water to tighten up my pores before I put a moisturizer on so my pores won't get clogged up to fast.
5) it recommend to use it once a week on your whole face but I think you can use it twice a week if your only targeting your nose (idk if you have tips please share)
6) PEEL UPWARDS (from your chin up) it.
7) the mask is quite THICC so put the tube in a mug with warm/hot water to soften it up.
this was my supper long review hope it was useful :)
Reward code: Q45E2R
SaharBought for the hype but no regretsApril 20, 2020I’ve been meaning to try this to really see how painful it is lol but personally I didn’t feel any pain. As a peel off mask I think it’s a good one, it’s easy to apply, not goopy, the smell didn’t bother me like other ones. I personally have sensitive skin so was taking a risk buying and using it but I’ve done it 3 times and no reaction yet, I do this once every 1.5/2 weeks. My problem areas are my nose pores, it’s really helped the appearance of my ‘crater nose’. And lastly ok so I don’t know the technical words for this so bear with me, this is just my experience, so I've been very self conscious about my jaw area because of the appearance of my skin due to hair removal. It has black like dots all over due to trapped dirt and congestion with lead to over use of make up to cover it all but just made it worse over the years. Felt really down about that but this mask has really helped with the look of skin so much so that I felt brace enough to go out with out make up. If anyone has similar issues I would recommend to have a try of this mask to see if it helps. Good luck everyone