|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- This avant-garde peeling machine also serves as an ionizer to promote absorption of essences and toners. For peeling, press the button once and run the blade across your face to remove sebum, makeup residue and dead skin cells using the strong water vapor. For iontophoresis, apply essence on face. Press the button twice and massage face using the other side of the blade. Also emits red light to rejuvenate skin.
How to Use:
- For Peeling:
1. After removing makeup and cleansing face, wipe face with a cotton pad soaked with warm water or toner. For better results, spread a steam towel on face for a few minutes.
2. Begin the peeling mode by pressing the power button once.
3. Glide tip of blade across skin in the opposite direction of your skin texture for better exfoliation.
- For Iontophoresis:
1. After cleansing face, apply an even layer of nourishing skin care product (lotion, serum, essence etc.) on face.
2. Begin the iontophoresis mode by pressing the power button twice.
3. Press blade against skin and gently massage all over face to deliver active ingredients from products to skin.
Size : 1 set
Reviews provided by YesStyle.com verified buyers.
MarikoLove thisJuly 10, 2020The spatula's vibration is truly sonic and so very fine compared to a regular vibration. My product came with a user guide in Korean, however, I used the camera function on my Google translate app and was able to read the directions. I love that this is rechargeable. I use the extraction end once a week and the serum absorption end EVERYDAY. I use this to absorb my hyaluronic acid and sometimes vitamin c serum. The red light remains on and can warm up the spatula, however, it feels nice like the product is actually getting in to my skin better. This was a great buy and I am so glad that it's cheaper than Dermapore, yet just as effective!
laura BlakeGreat productJuly 8, 2020This product does a great job of clearing up white heads and shallow black heads. My skin surface feels and looks much better since I began using this 3 times a week. As others have mentioned, always keep your face wet while using. I use after steaming and keep the steam going during use.
KatherineVery Good at What it's Supposed to DoJuly 1, 2020This device does an excellent job at deep cleaning your pores. My pores look smaller because they are clean, and I'm not getting as much oil on my skin anymore. Plus, the second option helps to absorb products better into the skin, and I've been so hydrated!! Just make sure your skin is dripping wet while using it and that you don't apply too much pressure
Lerinaworth what it isJune 14, 2020I mainly have pores on my nose and it always surprises how much stuff it gets out when I use it!
VanessaWorks wellJune 6, 2020Super easy to use and to add to your routine.
I use mine about once a week and the texture of my skin has become much better.
MonikExcellent productMay 28, 2020I haven't try before such a good beauty tool, I used to do chemical pelling for many years, so I decided to try this and surprisingly I had a same result and that's great for me, I have very dry skin so after I used the scrubber second day I feel my skin tide and bit swollen but it just for one day, I apply a soothing mask and everything was OK. Truly recomand this product!!!
luiseasy to use and cheapMay 28, 2020really easy to use on skin, remember to wet your skin while using it. really works to help clean out pores. I also love the infusion part but I prefer to spread everything first and then as a last step I infuse everything
Lanexactly like the videos and picsMay 22, 2020feels so good on my skin and actually effective. I’m glad I got it so cheap
YoongiiGreat deal 👌🏻May 18, 2020🎉🎉 You may use rewards code H8F5BG for additional discount🎉🎉
This gadget will def add spice to your skincare game. I can really feel it made my skin smoother after one use. if you have flaky, dry skin, this will help remove them and make your foundation look smoother. But I don’t think this can remove whiteheads or even blackheads that are deep seated. The curves of the tip helps in extracting shallow congestions on the crevices of your nose and chin. It also really helped for my serum to absorbed faster by the skin.
RgoodMay 16, 2020it’s good so far as I recently received so will update once I get more use of it
MicajaWowApril 9, 2020at first I had my doubts about this but man did it prove me wrong. I don’t think my skin has ever felt and look this good
Mani ChanProbably this is the Best price onlineApril 2, 2020Works well with removing sebum. Better result if you do a cleansing clay mask first. Most online sellers only have L5. Here we've got L6 and even the price are super competitive. Very satisfied.