|Imported from:||South Korea|
|Quantity per box:||6|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Velvety, moisturizing lip tint that is highly pigmented and easy to apply
- Comes in 14 vivid colors that deliver a velvety finish
- Creamy formula glides on smoothly to effortlessly create a variety of lip makeup looks
- Boasts a moisturized yet non-greasy finishing thanks to fitted Fast Breaking Technology
- Heart-shaped applicator ensures precise application for an everyday gradient look or an eye-catching full lip look
How to Use:
- Outline the natural edges of your lips and fill in the inner part fully for a bold look.
- Lightly apply along the inner lip, and then blend outwards to create a gradient lip look.
- Carmine Swag
- Coral Diva
- Kinda Rose
- Miss Hazel
- Pink Hipster
- 196 Salsa
- Drop The Rose
- Mala Red
- Ready For Danger
- So Cool Young Boss
- Supa Dupa Pink
- Toast Peach
Size : 4.4g
Reviews provided by YesStyle.com verified buyers.
AntauraLong lastingJuly 1, 2020I bought this Missha Lip Tint in the colour "Charmine Swag". It is a really nice plum/pink colour. The tint is very long lasting, even after esting and drinking my lips look tinted. It keeps my lips very soft and moisturized. It has a watery feeling but it is really high pigmented. The smell is awsome. It smells like cherries and I does not caused any problems with my sensitive skin. I will buy a second colour too in the future.Long lastingJuly 1, 2020I bought the colour "Charmine Swag". Very nice plum/pink colour. It is long lasting for hours even after drinking and eating. Makes my lips soft and moisturized. I love the smell, smells like cherries.
Debbie Porterperfect pinkJune 25, 2020While watching memories of the Alahambra I was obsessed with the main characters lip color. After doing some research, this is that color and it does not disappoint! the pigment is amazing and it looks beautiful with a gradient lip. it doesn’t dry down matte so there is still some transfer. Very hydrating product.
Lidya Amalove the color but....June 9, 2020i'm in love with the color, it's a pretty mlbb nude color. it's literally my lips but better. when first applied the texture is kinda watery but it settled quickly and made my lips look velvety. it doesn't feels drying until a couple of hours later. the color is not long lasting, but i kinda expected that since it's a nude shade.
tiikoo8...Not badApril 13, 2020I used this lipstick for a few week. The texture is watery. It make my lips smoother, but colour is not long lasting